Sunday, January 13, 2008

Somebody stop me!

I have been back to Hobby Lobby twice to get more clearance Christmas stuff! I can't stop! I just know I will be so happy to have it all when Christmas comes, until then though I have to find a way to store it all!



We have both recently learned the joys that felt can bring! We had collected a very large stack a few years ago but never did anything with it until we discovered blogs and all the beautiful things that could be made with it.
I however am not very skillful with a needle and my first felt creation is kinda pitiful but I still love it and I will continue to practice.

While mom (Twyla) is making these adorable beautifully stitched felt hearts. Homely hearts as she calls them.


I have been needing a pincushion for awhile now so yesterday mom made me this beautiful hot pink felt pincushion with the cutest little charms and buttons. I absolutely love it!

Here are a couple pictures of our cute shelves that we have hanging in our craft room.

\

Are you ready for Valentines Day yet? I am! I have been loving Cosmo Cricket's Hey Sugar line so much I have been working on a banner to go across our fireplace.


Here are a couple other Valentine things I have made.




Have a crafty day, Lindsey

No comments: