Wednesday, October 29, 2008



This was my exciting find Saturday! Actually Mom spotted it for me.
I have never seen a trunk quite like this. It's called Barbie's Trousseau trunk.





This trunk came out in 1964. It was the first Barbie wedding trunk.Poor Midge is always the bridesmaid never the bride! Barbie's Dress was called "#947 Bride's Dream". It came out in 1963.


This case and my vintage Valentines I got Saturday came from the same flea market. Needless to say it is my favorite flea market!





I found this cute little collector's plate at a garage sale. It features the "Arabian Nights" outfits which came out as part of the little theater collection of clothes and theater case.


Patty of Pipstitch Boo-ed us! Thank you Patty!


"Here is how the Blogging Boo will go. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ED." Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. (Then put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "boo-ed and to send the picture to someone else.) Have a great Halloween everyone."

Lindsey

8 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

More great Barbie goodness!

Victoria x

Heidi Ann said...

Wow- that trunk sure is a wonderful find! I love the plate, too.

Unknown said...

That's it you two, there is a heart in the making for visiting my blog and giving feedback on my little stories. I am so honored. I will post when it is completed. All of the hearts I have made and given are posted on flickr under creative breathing. Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Love the trunk and plate, great finds.

I love your Barbie posts!

:)Andrea

KatCollects said...

Hi Lindsey,
The wedding trunk is really cute! You and your Mom always find great things when you go out shopping, I WANT TO GO WITH YOU : )
Kathy

Pearl said...

Ohhhhh... just loved all of the Barbie Eye Candy! So nice!!

Twyla... I wanted to thank you for your recent visit, and kind words about Mocha's death... it meant alot to me... I do hope both of you Ladies are doing well... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl

Robyn said...

Lindsey you find the best vintage Barbie goodies! You are so lucky! Happy Halloween!

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the BOOOOOO Lindsey!
HAVE A HAPPY HALLLOOOOWEEEENNN!!!
MMMMMMOOOOOOHHHH HA HA HA HAHHHHH!
MaryEllen...ARTkissed