Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lindsey's New Blog!

Hello Friends!

I am not going to post any less on this blog. Actually I am trying to post more! But I have started a new blog called Lindsey's Paper Scraps to just post my Scrapbook layouts and cards. This blog is still our personal blog.


I just wanted a blog showing my work for future hopes of being on a scrapbook design team.
Here is a peek at my first layout on my new blog!!



I also hope to share ideas and tips. So please drop by and let me know what you think of the new blog!


To celebrate my new blog I am going to have a fun giveaway soon!!!!! So be checking back for that!!!


Mom and I participate in a monthly ATC/ Tag swap. Last month's theme was flowers.
Here are the lovely ATC's and tags we recieved.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Lindsey and Twyla

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo HOO! I was just the first person to comment on Lindsey's new blog EVER!!!!! WOOO HOOO!
;)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! ♥ Now I will have 2times the Lindsey! ☺

It's been fun seeing your swap cards! You girls are obviously spurring each other on.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love working with paper. I use to scrapbook a lot. But now I am more into decoupage and paper crafts. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful Lindsey! I'm going to have to take a look....the tags are beautiful too. Have a great day Ladies!! hugs, Jennifer

KatCollects said...

Hi Lindsey,
Your page is so sweet. I will go check out your new blog.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

how exciting!

i shall get myself over there to have a look now :-)

Rose XXX

Pearl said...

Hi Ladies...
I had such a nice time going back and catching up on all of the wonderful posts I've missed while away... It's always such a joy to see 'n read about everything in your lives! Lindsey, I'm very excited about your new blog, and am looking forward to visiting! Hope all's going well with both of you...

~hugs 'n prayers~
Pearl

Lindsay-ann said...

Great new blog Lindsey. I always love seeing your scrapbooking.
The ATC's are lovely.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x

Anita said...

Oooohhh, what a yummy scrapbook layout! I am headed over to the other blog right now!

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/gasnalipslum1972
http://www.tor.com/community/users/thimbsupsaja1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/abelcosurp1984
http://www.tor.com/community/users/teritiche1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/billdnepadrog1972