Friday, September 3, 2010

A Crafty Day

Hello friends!
First, I want to thank everyone that commented on October Afternoon's blog!! I appreciate all your kind words about my Guest Designing work. October Afternoon will now randomly show my other projects throughout the month, so make sure to check back for them!

*UPDATE - New post up at October Afternoon's blog!!!!!! Check it out!

I love living a crafty life! I love getting my hands covered in ink and glitter! Right now my hands are stained a bright shade of red!! It's because I've been playing with this stack of awesome paper!! It's called Lost and Found by Tim Holtz. It's a great set of paper as it includes so many patterns, in a lovely antique style.

I love Tim's grungy, vintage style! So many fun embellishments and techniques to try, when working with his products. I am working on a banner that I can't wait to share!!!


I definitely recommend this paper pad!!! See the clock faces? I cut them out from the paper pad! Aren't they cool?
If you haven't been to Tim's blog, you should! It's filled with great projects and tutorials!

Wishing you all a crafty day, Lindsey

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey. I just checked out your guest post and the hoop was cute as can be. And it was fun reading along too.

Happy Friday Sweetie!

Hugs...Tracy :)

Anonymous said...

My daughter follows Tim no matter what he does. I must admit I am beginning to like his stuff even though I am not really into grunge vintage. He is a very talented man!
Have a Great TGIF!
Love,
Marilyn

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those papers do look gorgeous. Can't get any supplies on this side of the world. And no way could I have ever bought all I wish to have while in the States. I just have to work with what I've got around here. :/ Have a fabulous Friday. Tammy

barncat (Lisa) said...

I've had that paper pad for a while now, and have just used a little bit. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Unknown said...

Aunt Hattie and Jacqueline both like a little taste of grunge vintage. Both are antique gals...

Anonymous said...

AH! The crafty life! oh how I miss it! Hopefully I can join you soon! ♥

Theresa said...

Wonderful papers and quite smart to cut the images out:) Have a happy Friday!

Celestial Charms said...

Such pretty paper..looking forward to eyeing your banner. Have a fabulous weekend.
Maureen

Anita said...

Yes yes yes.....that stuff from Ranger/Tim is sooooooooo beautiful!!!!
I'm glad i have the paperpads and a lot, i mean i hole lot of that beautiful stuff.

Sherry from Alabama said...

I always love coming by your blog for your crafty updates!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Wildflowerhouse said...

Tim has and is bringing me out of the " dark ages". I became so involved with sewing and then one day I discovered Tim Holtz and really love his web site. I dropped by to just say HI as I see you are following my blog. Welcome and you will see I jump around to lots of different creative things. I am ever-changing. LOL Sharon

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Looks like some fabulous paper....have fun!

Home and Heart said...

Lucky you, look at all the wonderful STUFF!!! Those clock faces are what I NEED!! :-) Off to check out October Afternoon.......

Traudi Gartendrossel said...

Hallo und herzlichen Dank für Euren lieben Besuch im Drosselgarten, ich freue mich sehr!

ein wunderschönes Wochenende wünscht Euch Traudi

Unknown said...

Hi Guys!
Love the paper and embellishments. I'm working a new idea..thanks to you all's inspiration.....yes, I know I do embroidery with fabrics...you'll see soon..I hope, if it works out ;) I also wanted to invite you two over to enter my little giveaway. Just leave a comment on any post this week 8/31-9/7 and you're entered. If yawant to see a preview of the giveaway go to Tues post of 8/31
Hope to see ya soon!