Friday, April 29, 2011

My Creative Space: Just Fabulous

Hello friends!
Today in my creative space I want to share with you a few cards I created using a vintage styled stamp set.



This stamp set is by Hero Arts and is called Sew Stylish. It comes with 3 vintage girls that are super cute!





These cards are available here in our etsy shop.

The scrapbook paper is also a recent purchase. It's called Hello Luscious from Basic Grey.





A very important tool in any craft room is scissors!
I like to do a lot of small, intricate cutting, and for that I always use these Micro Tip Fiskars scissors.


For cutting through thicker material, such as cardboard, I love my Tim Holtz scissors. They are made by Tonic and have a great soft grip handle.
Wishing you all a lovely day, Lindsey


8 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful creations, love the stylish ladies!

Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Alexandra MacVean said...

You really did a nice job! Love the second one alot. :)

Rizzi said...

YOUR CARDS ARE ADORABLE, LOVE THE VINTAGE LOOK. SCISSORS ARE SO IMPORTRANT, I LOVE THE SMALL ONES FOR THE SMALLER INTRICATE THINGS TOO. HAVE A GOOD DAY.....RIZZI

ILoveCollecting said...

NICE!! :-)

Cindy said...

So cute! Those stamps look like must-haves. I also really liked your journal from the previous post. You sure know how to put the right things together.

Maria Cisneros Toth Blog said...

Very cute! :-)

Robyn said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Tim Holtz scissors!!!

Shopgirl said...

Your cards are really sweet. And I use the same scissors as you, they are the best. Happy May Day, Mary