Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tasty Desserts

Hello friends!
Today, I have a dessert recipe journal to share with you.





 
I am still finding much joy in creating altered composition notebooks and I think this one is my favorite!





 
I have been saving up my stash of this super yummy paper! It's called Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey. I added hand stitching to the cover and a cute envelope inside for ephemera!





 
For this recipe book I also created a coordinating bookmark. A hand dyed seam binding bow at the top creates a festive bookmark!





 
This book is now listed in our etsy shop!

Wishing you a lovely Spring day, Lindsey

10 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

A dessert recipe journal is such a great idea! Your projects are always so perfect!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful!! What a great idea.....
Have a Peaceful Day!
Marilyn

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I love the idea of a dessert journal!

Victoria xx

Gloria said...

Very sweet & pretty!!! Adorable job...:)

xoxo...Gloria

Robyn said...

this is so adorable, very nicely done!!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Lindsey, you are the scrapbook queen! (Or would you rather be a princess?) Everything you create is beautiful!

Theresa said...

I love it! You are creating more and more beauty for us to drool over:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

KayteeJane said...

Thank you for sharing. I also like to alter those composition books. I love the vintage school themed book. Great!

Anonymous said...

Twyla, thanks for your post this morning. Yes, Alabama too...the devastation is terrible. We've had horrible rains up here in northern PA, flash flooding and there have been tornadoes north of here in NY state also. Hoping this weather system leaves quickly.
Blessings, Diane

SarahEliza said...

Hey Ladies, as you know I love your blog and I have given you an award!
Please claim it here: http://curiouserandcuriouserwonderland.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blog-award.html

Sarah x