Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily Part 2


Hello friends!
I thought I would share the rest of my December Daily with you today!


This journal is filled with 25 pages for a photo every day of the month.


I found this to be a great project to use up all those little scraps of paper that I haven't been able to part with.


This page shows you how it looks with a photo.
I used this fun antique photo of a Christmas tree.


I had lots of sticker sheets with just a couple left on them,
 so what better way to use them up?


You can make your book as detailed or as simple as you like, as long as you leave enough room to add a photo!


Some of my favorite paper used in the photo above and below is from October Afternoon's Very Merry line.


Stamps are also great ways to add detail on your pages,
 that can be used over and over.


I tried not to get too theme specific for each page so that I could just take a photo of whatever inspired me that day and not what the page needed.



Tim Holtz Snowflake Tissue Tape was also a great accessory that I could add to several of the pages and gave the page a fun look!


I used the Tim Holtz Rosette die to make this paper rosette for this page.
I wanted it to stand out more being Christmas Eve.



I dedicated 2 pages to Christmas day!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my December Daily journal!

Another Tim Holtz style tag to share today!
Be sure to visit his blog to see all the inspiration and tutorials!


Have a bright and cheery day, Lindsey


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable book, Lindsey! There are just so many sweet papers out there! ♥

Hearts Turned said...

Every page is a Christmas delight, dear Lindsey! Love your beautiful work, as always!

Wishing you both a lovely December day...

Julie

PeachyCheek said...

Lindsey, what a great idea!! The book looks great:)

Melinda said...

Cute book--looks like you two ladies are busy bees right now.

Melinda

SueLovesCherries said...

This journal is just fabulous! If I ever find the time, I'd like to make one with pages for each month of the year, or with each page for a different holiday!