Saturday, March 10, 2012

Matryoshka Nesting Dolls


Hello friends!
While shopping at TJ Maxx recently we spotted this adorable white
matryoshka doll. But, it's not a normal matryoshka......


It's a measuring cup set!
 Isn't that a cute idea?!
I really thought they were adorable,
 but didn't know if I was going to get them,
but then I spotted....


Matching measuring spoons!!
 I knew then that I had to bring them home!
I have looked at the company's website and discovered
that there are other matching kitchen pieces!
The package says, it's the kitchen accesory you'll be 'rushin' to use'!


If you like them too, you can find them for sale on Amazon.

Have a wonderful day, Lindsey



Pin It

8 comments:

Barbara said...

How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

Ah-ha-ha! Very cute indeed! ♥

Unknown said...

So cute, but where is the color?????? lol

A said...

Those are too cute! Will have to check my local TJ Maxx for them!

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

I love it - it is SOOOO CUTE! :) Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Hugs,
Jessie

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

I love it - it is SOOOO CUTE! :) Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Hugs,
Jessie

Auto Loan Rate Quote said...

very lovely.. thanks sharing it with us.. have a great day

Nationwide Auto Loan said...

i simply love it...so cuuuuuuuuute