Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twyla on Tuesday - Vintage Finds


Hello friends!
On a recent trip to a new antique store
I spotted this lovely vintage Little Red Riding Hood
print.  I have always loved Little Red.  When I was
a little girl my grandma used to read this story to me.
I knew it by heart.  I think about it now and can't believe
that mother let her go through the woods all by herself!
What was she thinking?!


I also couldn't resist this little wagon.
As of now, it's holding some of my art supplies.
The art supplies grow and are threatening to take over my home!
At least I can make them cute!



I often pick up the old pictures of children I find in the
antique stores.  I love looking at their little faces and wonder
about them.  The back of the picture says it was taken Nov. 30, 1931.
Carol Jean, Billy and Bobby.



Remember to do something you love today.
Think of the possibilities!
Rejoice in the Spring!
Relish life!

Love, Twyla


Pin It

9 comments:

retrorevival.biz said...

Oh, how sweet is your print?! Lucky you:)

~Cindy

★Carol★ said...

I loved Little Red Riding Hood too, so I'm crazy about that print! And how could you not bring home that little wagon? So perfect for your craft room!

Whimsicalnotions said...

I did a few things i love today including popping in to see you now i'm off to bed,Thanks for my visit no its okay don't get up i will show myself out !
hugs Jules

Alexandra MacVean said...

Happy Tuesday! I just love that old Little Red Riding Hood Vintage card. Wow!! Nice find! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Awww..very sweet little wagon for your supplies.
Happy first day of SPRING!
Warmly,
deb

Shopgirl said...

Very nice finds, Have a great day...Mary

Barbara said...

You always find the neatest things...thanks for sharing! Love it!

Simply Shelley said...

I love your finds...that little wagon is cute...I have one kinda like it..full of vintage blocks..its one of Jaxon's favorite things to play with when he is over. Blessings to both of you...

drshyam ayurveda said...

Such a lovely blog. It is glad to be a part of your creative world and I have found some awesome creative works here. Keep up the excellent job and keep exploring.
Ayurveda centre Dubai | Best ayurvedic clinic in DHCC