Monday, April 16, 2012

Irmi Monday - Circus Wagon Lamp


Hello friends!
It's time for Irmi Monday again and I am sharing
 this Circus Wagon themed lamp.


It has sweet colors and style and the cute little animal
 (not sure what he is) winds up to play music.
Any guesses?


The wagon has a giraffe coming out of the top.


If you've never heard of Irmi before,
 they created hand painted, wooden nursery items
 from the 50's through the 70's.
Irmi also went by the names of Nursery Originals and Nursery Plastics.
They created lamps, switchplates, mobiles, plaques, night lights and other wooden nursery items.


Wishing you a day of fun, Lindsey


Pin It

5 comments:

vintage grey said...

This is so sweet!! Love all the details!! Have a great week!! ;) xo Heather

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lindsey! This lamp is so cute. As soon as I saw your post come up in my reader, I remembered that I dreamed about a Irmi lamp last night! :) I found it for a great price at the thrifts and grabbed it really fast! Ha!

Simply Shelley said...

Such a cutie...thanks for sharing...blessings to you both.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . . I'll keep my eyes open for these . . .
Joy!
Kathy

Unknown said...

Someone just consigned a circus lamp very similar to this one. I saw the one I have on etsy for $50. I had never heard of Irmi before today.