Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Tag, A Mini and New Craft Supplies


Hello friends!
I purchased a fun new paper line last week,
 called Nostalgia, by My Mind's Eye.


I was immediately drawn to this paper because of the colors!
Then I saw the cute vintage style button cards
and new that I had to have it!


I made this mini album chunky by adding chipboard embellishments
 like this bird that I found in Michaels dollar bin.


I also dyed seam binding with Tattered Rose Distress ink.
The color matched perfectly! I also love picking up a pack
 of paper doilies in the cake decorating section at the craft store.


I also picked up some fun new paper lines that I am working with right now!
This super lovely line called, Fairy Belle, by Prima.


I also got this line called, Pretty Party, by Crate Paper.
I like the vintage girly style of this line and also that it is a birthday themed line which is so awesome!


Well, I'm headed to my craft room to play!


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey




Pin It

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Love those colors! Have a blessed and creative day, HUGS!

Cindy said...

Well, I have to go shopping! Thanks for sharing, your albums are so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so darling! Love all of your embellishments. I've got to get to that $ bin! :)
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

vintage grey said...

So beautiful! I might have to get some of this line! xo Heather