Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs New Release Blog Hop - The Sugar Kissed Cottage


Hello friends!!
Welcome to day 4 of the Color Team New Release Blog Hop!!!

Today, I am sharing 1 of my 3 new stamps sets available
exclusively through Lil' Inker Designs! Monday, I shared the Thanksgiving Wishes set,
today I am showing you the Carving Pumpkins set.



I'm so happy to share with you these newest additions to my new stamp line called, The Sugar Kissed Cottage. It's a collaboration with Lil' Inker Designs to bring you vintage inspired images, perfect for card making and papercrafting!

The lovely sentiments were created by Lil' Inker's Graphic Designer, Karen Baker.




I created this card by first stamping the image and coloring it with Copic markers. I then used paper from Authentique's Enchanted line and die cuts by Jillibean soup. I stamped my sentiment onto a small die cut tag and pop dotted it onto the card. I finished it up with some woodgrain washi tape, flourishes and a rose.



If you would like to purchase this stamp set or others from my line, you can find them exclusively here at Lil' Inker Designs online store.

Here is look at the other 2 cute stamp sets!

Best Witches


and
Thanksgiving



If you did not find yourself here from The Lil' Inker Designs blog, you can visit it here!

The next stop on the blog hop is the talented Judith Gowdy!

A reminder, as you visit the blogs from our Color Team Designers, leave comments along the way. We'll be picking 2 winners from 2 secret prize blogs along our hop this week so the more comments you leave, the better the odds are to win!!!!!

Have a wonderful day, Lindsey




Pin It

22 comments:

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful card!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just so lovely. What a cute image, love the spider web border with the woodgrain washi tape! x

Mary J said...

So beautiful Lindsey - love the little flower arrangement!

maria f. said...

So pretty!

Pat Gasko said...

Love your card. . .it's very pretty.

Wildehilde said...

Love your stunning Card!!!!! So Cute!!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers/colors you used. Fantastic coloring of that stamp .. Love your card!! What a great stamp set :)

Debbie of Newport!!! said...

Love the detail on the Carving Pumpkins Set..... Whimsical...Fun!!!

canadian_liner said...

Your "Sugar-Kissed" images are so much fun--love the vintage feel. They are reminiscent of all the great children's books we read as kids. All the details on your card today set off the sweet carving kiddies so well.

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

The colors are georgious. I love the spiderweb border.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful card ...love the warm colours and the different patterned papers.

Ree Donnelly said...

Just beautiful! You are very talented...

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that image, fun card.

Sanketi said...

Beautiful lovely card!

Barb Ghig said...

I love the vintage feel to your card...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these sweet images!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the papers and the woodgrain washi tape.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card you did an awesome job designing the images and sentiments. I love how the DT has used these images. I love your papers, coloring and embellishments on your card. Very pretty.

Laura said...

Sweet card Lindsey! I'm lovin your images! So fun to color!! :)

Karenladd said...

All the details just set off that adorable stamp set!

Anonymous said...

love the subtle colours. thanks.

Flo said...

Super cute. Love the image and that little sentiment.