Friday, August 23, 2013

Progress

 
I have made some progress on my
summer afghan!  It is such a cheerful
afghan to work on! 
 
 
It is limited in colors
but, I am still doing
it very randomly.
The only order I have is a red row
every 4 rows of color.

 
I am using mostly Hobby Lobby's I Love
This Yarn, Red Heart's new 'Love' yarn.
It is very soft and yummy.
The pattern was found here.
 
 
"Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit."
- Psalm 51:12
 
Have a great Friday!
Twyla


Pin It

5 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your colors are wonderful together!! I do like this granny stripe pattern. I made one earlier this summer for a great nephew.

Anonymous said...

so pretty, Twyla!

Micah came in late last night so I'm back on mom duty but with a big smile on my face! ♥

Mereknits said...

It sure is beautiful, bright and cheerful. Good luck,
Meredith

Theresa said...

It is gorgeous! So colorful! Have a blessed day dear Twyla, HUGS!

vintage grey said...

So gorgeous!! Love that minty green!! ;) Have a beautiful day! xo Heather